A special note to Rod and Andy,

If it isn't clear...

Rod,
you are so talented and such a kind person, working with you has been a wonderful experience, you are a great friend.

Andy,
I don't say much because everytime I do I cry, beause you might have had fun with the song, you may have liked it in some way and wanted to jam, but to me you brought a dream to life with the most beautiful music and your selflessness and generosity is overwhelming to someone who has been looking for music for a long time. Thank you for saying such nice things about my singing, the music was so fantastic, I was worried that the vocal wouldn't be half as great, but thank you for hearing me. There are no words but you are not only crazy talented, you are a good, kind, caring guy to allow us our moment in the sun.

Thank you both.

Tammy


http://tammyjann.com/
https://soundcloud.com/tamsnumber4
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1038504

Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it...
Professor Albus Dumbledore