|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
52,733
guests, and
6,069
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,236 Likes: 4
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,236 Likes: 4 |
Very nice, Wendy. I love the harmony - I think it sounds great. I might lower the harmony volume just a little bit - not much, just a touch. Lyrically, it worked great for me too. Only line that gives me some pause is "You wanted pink roses, but I was not able". The line basically works for me - maybe not just as strong for me as the others. Is a nit - it's lovely - as usual for you.  Scott Scott, Thanks for listening. I think you are right on your two nits. I will lower the harmonies some and put it back up. Also, on the "I was not able line" that was a last minute change. It was actually "I was a potato" which was whimsical but seemed to detract from the overall song. I couldn't think of anything to replace it other than what I have now. But I do think you are correct. Whatever should be there will come to me eventually (I hope).
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|