Bob Dylan great innovator poet and songwriter.......not the best harp player or guitar strummer I have ever heard but could get by enough for the type of music he made.....BUT A SINGER.......WHOA..... THE GUY CAN HARDLY SPEAK NEVER MIND SING.....top 7 greatest singer?......who judged him and what strange substances were they on when they did? And who were the other 99 in the list. I would not even put him in the top ten singers in the street where I live.
As I said he sounds like a wasp in a jar ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

The Beach boys were a close harmony group and that is very hard to produce live...OK they had a bad day once but generally wrote great songs and performed well..... Brian Wilson VERY SAD should have retired gracefully rather than make a fool of himself...as he has done recently. I saw him live fumbling about... he looked like a rabbit caught in headlights. If not for the great musicians who performed alongside him would have really bummed.