Hi Kevin congrats on a neat song....all round.....There was nothing glaring to my ears... I only played it on phones straight from my laptop but nothing sprung out as being way off.....did you double track the vocals and add harmonies or was that all down to the V-vocal thing. I have never used this kit so cannot really comment on it other than saying that the end results are pretty good. My only nit is that overall levels are maybe a tad hot and towards the end the vocals get lost in the mix a wee bit when the drums and percussion start to get louder I would say the drums are set too loud and sometimes sound a tad off beat.. behind the music almost sounding out of sync and tempo.
Just one point...do not get too hung up on pitch......you have a good natural voice which can slide from note to note and is naturally sometimes a tad flat...that is actually a good thing and suits the style and genre of songs you write....some people take many years to try to perfect this singing style. It is almost impossible to pitch correct sliding flattened notes.