Originally Posted by Colin Ward
Hi Bikini Babe,

I am in an island music band so this is kinda down my alley. A few lyrical suggestions to make it more interesting below.....

Originally Posted by MusicJams
Title: Flip Flops & A Rose Tattoo
(c) All Rights Reserved, 04/23/2010
Fran Williams

Flip Flops & A Rose Tattoo

V1)
Still love those warm summer breezes
Tides wash away, my message to you
Running slow on the white sandy beaches
My girl with flip flops & a rose tattoo

V2)
Kids playing ball in the vivid sunshine
Conch salad & a can of- Soda Pop
Bait three hooks & cast out my line
Hoping, fun in the sun will never stop

Lift)
Memories of my favorite time
Her string bikini helped us both unwind
and Her rose tattoo & tiny tan lines

Chorus)
Amazing times we all shared at the beach
Special Treasures & memories on the sand
The salty breezes blowing through our hair
We're still, in love as we walk hand in hand

V3)
Scuba diving, for treasure on the reefs
Sea shells, and red coral for a necklace
Looking, at my girl's rose tattoo & bikini
When I was so young & just crazy reckless

Repeat Chorus)2X's

Tag)
After all these years, you are still- beautiful
Standing there in your flip flops & rose tattoo

PS, All constructive suggestions will be appreciated..
Would like to develop this with an island music sound.

Bikini Babe,
Fran Williams


Hi Colin,
Wow, I just listened to some of your Beer Club Music..
You got it going, on man..It's like ya got inside my
head with the beats. I love the Jimmy Buffet sounds..
Most of your songs, Like "Move on Alone", has the melody
flavor,& singing, I hear for my lyrics, yeah! I posted
another song on JPF called, "Ponytails & Cut Off Jeans".
It also has a day at the beach flavor & style. I also have
another song, not posted here yet, called "Join The Club"

PS, If you become inspired enough and want to put this
lyric to music, just change it up, anyway you need to and
give me credit for my lyrics. Would love to hear it.

Bikini Babe,
Fran Williams


"Dreamin' Big Dreams", Wake Up And Go For Them smile