|
7 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
61,162
guests, and
6,065
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48 |
"It's Summer Time" by Dave Gill (c) 2012
Sun tanned bodies hot, wet skin puts me in this mood I'm in Itsy bitsy the new black gives old men a heart attack
it's summer time yeah, it's summer time I said it's summer time all day it's summer time
drinking, dancing painted toes tramp stamp for the ones who know hunt is on breakin' sweat I'll find someone soon I bet
It's summer time yeah, it's summer time I said it's summer time right now it's summer time
Mixing drinks mixing tunes mixed up with a girl like you body shots daring kiss Puts me in a mood like this
it's summer time yeah, it's summer time I said it's summer time all night it's summer time
You got she got we got minutes touching melting all up in it bumping grinding passing flirty on the dance floor we'll get dirty
summer time yeah, it's summer time I said it's summer time with you it's summer time
Let's go it's summer time You know it's summer time I said it's summer time in bed it's summer time
Let's make it hot!
Peace,
Dave
"Where there's a Gill, there's a way"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|