Originally Posted by December Rock Star
Originally Posted by Ian Ferrin
Originally Posted by December Rock Star

And if it were THAT good, people would buy it.

(Note: I'm JUST commenting on this thought.)

I think your assumption is wrong here DRS. I think there's an expectation of free these days. IE many people will take, for free, any app, mp3, video, game etc. that is offered. Many will gladly take stuff of the highest caliber made by the most talented without the slightest remorse of NOT buying. I think this is the culture that's been created.


Yes, but with probably a million songwriters out there, what choice do we have? Gotta be heard, that is the only way.

Plenty of folks give their stuff away and still aren't heard. Free is just a crummy business model!


Soundclick http://www.soundclick.com/ianferrin
Soundclick2 http://www.soundclick.com/ianferrininstrumentals

'Hammers don't build houses. People build houses' - Me

What happened before the big bang? What's the universe expanding into? Did you know the speed of gravity is the speed of light?