Hi Dave. smile

Gosh, is SongRamp still struggling along? I thought it had closed its doors several months ago (though a quick look just now shows otherwise).

It was indeed a good site. I might be wrong, but seems to me things began going downhill after Eddie made some huge changes to the site's format a few years ago. A lot of folks (including myself) found it very difficult to navigate the new layout. It made me sad to see the activity wind down, knowing how much time and energy Eddie had invested in the site. Maybe a good example of 'if a thing ain't broke, don't fix it'.

Along with the Muse (which is now Muse Songwriters, and was taken over from Jodie by one of the longstanding members) and SongStuff, JPF is one of the few big and old sites still standing and relatively active.

(And I found all of the opinions mentioned above very interesting.)


Honour the Earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.