Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
You know, Mike...you could ask AI to create one for you ...I'm just saying....
What would be the fun in that?
I have to admit, I got a tad verbally abusive...with ChatGPT last night...I asked it to give me Names of artists with first initial "R" and second initial "M" and it would give me one, then any ol' last name beginning with any letter. And ChatGPT was apologizing, but still not able to follow this simple instruction for more than a few names in a row, and I began to feel guilty cuz I was saying "NO!!! THE LAST NAME MUST BEGIN WITH AN "M"!!!", and it kept apologizing, ...then I apologized to it...LOL...man that was weird!
Last edited by Michael Zaneski; 03/20/2308:01 PM.
Fate doesn't hang on a wrong or right choice Fortune depends on the tone of your voice
-The Divine Comedy (Neil Hannon) from the song "Songs of Love" from the album "Casanova" (1996)
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.