Okay, tag, I'm it...got one...this should be quick and easy for you guys, but maybe different and fun. It's a simple and (hopefully) elegant attempt at conveying an introduction to a song, just using plain ol' words.

Song clue #83:

A woman's voice is going to give you guided imagery that, if listened to closely will lead you to at least being able to imagine or play the clue that I am NOT providing audio for!

I think we all know what a (musical) chord (as in "major" or "minor" chord) is, so we are all equipped to follow the speaker who will engage your attention for a minute:

https://soundcloud.com/michael-j-za...ium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Name the song, the original version artist, and the hit version artist.

Last edited by Michael Zaneski; 08/10/23 02:28 PM.

Fate doesn't hang on a wrong or right choice
Fortune depends on the tone of your voice

-The Divine Comedy (Neil Hannon)
from the song "Songs of Love"
from the album "Casanova" (1996)