Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Thats it! Good researching Steve. My wife and I belong to a choral group and the one of the new songs we are learning is High Hopes. I had never heard the song before and as we went into the chorus....I knew it.....so I thought thats odd....where did I learn that. Thought for a while then remembered the Shaboozy song, which he sings sooo well.....yeah same chorus. Yeah so. song writers do borrow...lol. Bill
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney