Sad that this terrible somg. Is getting views due to stupidity and boredom.

The same troll who stated that the site has been good last few days before I came back, starts this thread, and typical people respond.

If anybody had any doubt that Marty is a big part of this sites woes, needs to re- examine.

He's at the heart of every argument here, for a variety of reasons and causes.

Deep six this guy, and wat h the site improve.

It would also be a better site if people gave a [naughty word removed] about others music
I mean even Guy, the supposed nice guy, posts his songs and runs away, expecting people to tell him he's great.

I'd advise u to spend your energy on songs, others as well as your own

This is no better than politics, religion, personal attacks.

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 01/08/26 11:57 AM.