|
7 members (KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
15,901
guests, and
5,503
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 29,275
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 29,275 |
HiDee Bro Ben!
Sorry it's taken over a week to Thank Ya for Your Critique, but I don't learn Computers Overnite...& my son's JUST tonight taken Pity on My Plight..& hooked up a wi-fi thingamabob on Mom's Computer so I can do alla my WebTv Email...and even ACCESS JPF on the Foool Thang! (This Lyric was Posted thanks to Brian..I'd emailled it tophim since it was the Only Christmas Song I'd come up with this year..& Christmas was fast-departin'!)
But now I guess "I'm BAACKKK!" heh-heh!
The "Myth" referred-to is the Parents' Assumption that their Son is "Straight"...that, and their Too-Narrow a-View of "What Good Christians Do"...
I don't picture the Gay Guy as "Pitiable" here, either. It's truly The PARENTS who are to be pitied. He returns to his Life as it Really Is..(At an Increasing DISTANCE)..THEY continue to keep their Blinders On..forcing this Distance to Increase.
& Yeah, their Son IS a pretty Good Christian...AND Organist as well..in Real Life... No Obfuscation Necessary--that's just how it is!
Thanks for the Kind Visit, Amigo...& a Very Happy New Year to Ya, at this Late Date!
Big Guy-Hug Stan
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,049
Posts1,185,698
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|