Good Eve, Bro SideGuy!

I'm Honored that both You & Tinky like my Tag... (I'll have to Credit The Deity for that'n...I truly Prayed a Bit for Something Worthy to end this one with, & POW, there it was on the Tippa my Ballpoint, almost Too-Dern-Easily-Acquired.) The REST took about 3 days to write/MOST rarely do.

In my Heart-of-Hearts, the Guy I penned this about'll give a copy of it to his Parents...Someday...when The Time is Right. (Tink had SUCH a Great Annecdote...as do you, I'll add!) So I'll email him alla this Post...soon...& hope he can make use of it..Someday!

I think a LOT of the Arts-ier Folk have tortured Sex Lives. But Angst worked so WELL for Edward Munch...and Oedipus would be Just Another Greek Play without MOM makin' Her Appearance... Doubt if any Two People really COULD agree on "What's NORMAL" these
days. Your Friends seem to have really worked it all out pretty dern well--GREAT Tax Situation...No Questions Asked Vacations...Shared Housekeepin' Duties...(Who could ask More from a Marriage, eh?)

I became good friends with Set Director Jim Duffy during the "COCOON" Movie Shoot in St. Pete. Jim & his Partner, Ted Lake, were openly gay/definitely A Couple/Very Successful in L.A. (Ted did sets for "Fantasy Island", etc, etc, etc. Their Bathroom Wall was covered in License Tags from all the Productions they'd worked sets on.) I went to L.A. to pitch songs several times & stayed at their really-spiffy mountainside Sherman Oaks home as their guest.

My second trip out, I took along a Country Gospel Singer Chum of mine who headed up our Local Songwriter's Club. DIDN'T know he was Homophobic until we reached Jim's Front Door...& I'd forgotten to mention Jim & Ted were gay. The chum barricaded himself in our bedroom...locked himself in the bathroom whenever he got dressed...& allus left in a BIG hurry each morning we left to pitch. Got to be (thank God) a Big Joke amongst my friends there..who were as-faithful to each other as any Hererosexual Couple I've ever met.

Hey, ya remember those Piss Tubes back in the Nam? Big Ol' Empty Artillery Casings stuck in the Sand, with a little bitty bit of corrugated tin roofin' wrapped around the Perimiter of the thing for "modesty"..& you'd be standin' there (Pretty-well Exposed) and the GALS would walk by? War's sure hell...I never minded the Guys, but we had Nurses and Vietnamese Gal Staffers to contend with in Base Camp! Nudity never did bother me...but Urinatin's STILL a Private Party, IMO. (Ah, the Hangups that follow us all thru our Adult Lives, eh?)

Time to Shaddup & Post & go watch some TV with La Femme!
Thanks for the Kind Visit & Annecdote, Amigo!
Best Wishes for a Great & Happy 2007, Al & Helen!
Big Hugs,
Stan