Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 204
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 204 |
Hey, Jake, I picked up a USB Headset at Target for about $35. The Headset and the USB Interface are separate devices, so I can plug the phones and mic directly into jacks or I can use the USB to interface (I'm using old equipment, and the USB tends to complicate the process)
Out at singshot.com, an online karaoke site, they recommend a usb mic available at amazon.com. I wasn't that worried about sounding good for that site, so I didn't look into it further.
I'm currently looking at an inexpensive pre-amp/mixer (about $60) at the Guitar Center. It ain't real fancy, but it looks like it will suit me fine.
Hope you find this helpful. pete
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|