Well Big Jim
If there are people so much more deserving on Soundclick or JPF then why are they not out there standing in line to get a shot.
All it takes is to go to the audition.
Are you suggesting that they would NOT get chosen BECAUSE they have talent?
I don't think I am twisting your words at all. You are saying there are better singers out there who will never get the chance. OK I can accept that.
But...why not? Why won't they get the chance? what is stopping them? American Idol does not have a sign that says "talented need not apply". do they?

We had a couple people here who tried out for Nashville Star. If memory serves me right they did not make it. Both admitted there was a lot of very good talent there and they were the ones that got picked.

This is a disagreement, nothing more. So we are cool


Bill
http://www.soundclick.com/billrobinson
http://www.dreamqueststudio.com
Skype; bill.robinson12

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson didn't say it

http://voidnow.org/
http://www.americansworking.com/