Moker,

do you like baseball? I ask because out here in Seattle we have one of the best play by play announcers in Dave Neihaus. I love his home run call...it's a real powerful "SWUNG ON AND BELTED..." usually followed by some clever, powerful phrase...but my god, when you hear that opening statement you know the Mariners just hit a much needed homer...

Well...if you could hear me, I'm using my Dave Neihaus voice and declaring..."SWUNG ON AND BELTED..." This song is a home run!!!

Moker, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that you cast a mighty large shadow over this forum. And rightly so. I can't help but think anyday I'll read the "what's happening" section of this board and find you've finally got the major cut. I'm cheering for you Moker. Songs like this are part of the reason why.

The best to you!

Terrill


_________________

~ terrill

“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
― Bob Marley

SOUNDCLICK
FaceBook