|
8 members (Fdemetrio, bennash, Irwin, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
99,740
guests, and
5,824
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,256
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,256 |
Since I'm still not clear on the ground rules, and since I don't sing or play anywhooo, I'll just offer up Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody." First, everybody knows the song (I would think) and second, the original is such a complex piece of music that any cover version would almost have to be creative and unique.
This is an interesting challenge. I look forward to hearing all the versions of whatever song is chosen.
Greg
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,851
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|