|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
54,453
guests, and
5,924
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,830
Top 50 Poster
|
Top 50 Poster
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,830 |
Thanks! I think I've been to that website before, but I dismissed it because of it's last century looks... I suppose a poor looking website doesn't always mean it don't work Hehehe.. you're too funny Jim, and too trendy ! I'm sorry we won't be hearing from you again on this site, now that it's in the next century. Just kidding.... yes, design is important, but what I really need is functionality, then looks second. IAC works for me, it won't work for everyone, but it's user friendly and there's a couple of dollars coming in, rather than going in the opposite direction. Ok, bright idea No 65475......... I'm not a blogger, but thought I needed some blog presence, so set up a blog.... http://niteshiftmusic.blogspot.com/I really don't have the time to write articles, ( I can copy them from previous works ) so thought I would add press releases from fellow muso's , and place their music on the player on the site. ( Have to have an IAC account, but that's free for 2 songs ) Cross promotion and all that. The only proviso's.... broadcast quality, adult comtemporary ( have to stick to genre ) and the artist has to have a photo, album cover or whatever, press release, and is willing to provide a link to a free dowload. ( There has to be a reason to visit ) Updated twice a week. So watta think Jim ? Trendy enough ?  PS - I added discrete Adscence so it may make a couple of dollars. cheers, niteshift PPS - hey Billy, I've only had a quick look at the site you suggested. Will peruse more and get back.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,098
Posts1,185,821
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|