Hi Tricia,

My apologies -- I've been a more than a bit distracted with some stuff going on around here...so I'm just seeing this now. And gosh, so many worries around here!! Please know my thoughts are with you and your whole family. As I was recently reminded, "Waiting Is The Hardest Part". (Worst case for me, maybe I'll get a hook out of it!)

Seriously, I do hope you get encouraging news soon. The emotional strain must be very difficult for all of you -- and the stress of that surely can't be helping her heart. BUT I'm sure that with your "insider" situation, she's getting the best of care.

Finally, I would like to echo Caroline's comments about knowing a fair amount of folk who have had successfully treated heart issues. One of my college buddies is in fact one of the country's leading cardiologists...and when we were in the PICU with Samantha a few years back, he was handling the case right next to us. It was an infant, who had been born with only half a heart. He actually was able to construct and implant the other half...and from what I understood upon our departure, the little munchkin was doing great.

SOOO, for the time being, "Tricious" -- keep the faith!!

Keep us posted,
Beth


http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=949237

http://www.myspace.com/goldencatfish

"Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches."