Changes affect businesses. I miss those days when nothing changed. Way back in...hey wait...there has NEVER been a time when nothing changed! As a matter of fact, the only two things I can recall that have never changed are: change and whining about it.

Change means opportunity. The old, entrenched ways don't work any more so there is an opportunity for people who invent new ways. And the competition gets reduced because so many people keep trying to do it the old way, even when they obviously know the old way is over (it's obvious because they complain about it).

I miss the old deejays, but I don't pity today's...when they get older they'll get to pity tomorrow's.


You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. -Johnny Cash

It's only music.
-niteshift

Mike Dunbar Music