|
6 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, 1 invisible),
92,504
guests, and
5,996
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 5,581
Top 50 Poster
|
OP
Top 50 Poster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 5,581 |
Here's another one I pulled off an old unmarked CD. It's called Beyond the Blues and was written by Robert Kvinnesland and Richard Pirone. Back at the old and now defunct Dan Gray's Freedom Exchange site some years ago RobertK as we called him put up a contest to do a demo of this song. This was my version which won second place. I haven't put up lyrics as I didn't have a hand in writing it and I think the listener can make out the words. If not I'll be happy to come back and list them. On a special note, I did get RobertK's blessing to include this on JPF for the first time. Beyond the Blues (c)2003 Robert Kvinnesland/Richard Pirone http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9190057
I'm the only person here who is not unique.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,839
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|