Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 5,581
Top 50 Poster
|
OP
Top 50 Poster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 5,581 |
Hi Steve,
Wow, you done good! I don't know if it's my computer speakers or not...but it sounds just a hair trebly...I know, this coming from the gal who is just starting to learn mixing! I'd also like to hear a fade-out at the end rather than the dead stop. Just opinion, mind you, as it actually has a very "radio ready" sound!
yerz, Ellen Thanks for taking time to listen and comment Ellen. Sounds fine on my studio monitors. Probably you're just hearing the jingle jangle of the Rickenbacker 12 string guitar. It's supposed to sound that way. Steve
I'm the only person here who is not unique.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|