|
5 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, 1 invisible),
71,222
guests, and
5,643
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,082 Likes: 1
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,082 Likes: 1 |
Awesome production, instrumentation, and arrangement. Very clever lyric, loved the phrasing and melody in the chorus. It had a bit of a throwback vibe, but I'm not completely sure to what era. Very enjoyable! In my head, Schadenfreude looks like Heidi Klum, so I think I'll listen again... Thanks Jeff - it was fun coming up with the chorus phrasing. All my stuff has a retro feel to it - it's the music I've always liked and I just do it for fun so I haven't felt the need to do otherwise. My wife watches one of those fashion designer shows that Heidi Klum hosts. She would be perfect for the video!  Scott
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,056
Posts1,185,711
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|