The overall vibe and groove of this thing is absolutely fantastic Scott.

Personally I almost never like 'h' slurs... ("sigh-hide" Clue-who). There's very few times that they seem musical to me, and they don't really work here... Albeit, this is really personal opinion I realize.

The big nit I have about this tune is there's no story... Schadenfreude is bad luck but the only example you have is burning toast. IMO you need to paint the picture better... we need some detailed examples of the bad things that have happened. IE, just telling us that bad things happen around her isn't very compelling... Some broken bones or car wrecks or lost jobs or Grandmothers dying... IMO, that's where you need to go with this lyric.

Sorry.

But like I said, the music on this is A+. The groove and listenability of this is bordering on pro. I love the music a lot.

Peace,

Ian


Soundclick http://www.soundclick.com/ianferrin
Soundclick2 http://www.soundclick.com/ianferrininstrumentals

'Hammers don't build houses. People build houses' - Me

What happened before the big bang? What's the universe expanding into? Did you know the speed of gravity is the speed of light?