|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, 1 invisible),
48,293
guests, and
5,884
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 4,172 Likes: 8
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 4,172 Likes: 8 |
Tammy As I listening, it's feels like I'm witnessing the birth of something enormously, special. Nelson, I'm not sure what it is, but for me, I am just so happy that someone could hear me. Andy heard me and the music in my head and now everyone for the first time can judge me on the whole song. I am convinced that I am invisible, but when wonderful people like yourself say such beautiful things, I become just that much more real. Thank you for the things you say.... Tammy
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|