|
8 members (Raymond Byabazaire, Kay-lynn Carew, bennash, KyleCrawford, texritter, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
76,881
guests, and
5,635
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 415
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 415 |
Comments and suggestions appreciated since I don't have the Mackie H. or Tampa Stan magic when it comes to lyric writing...
SERVE ME SOME LOVE lyric by Lloyd Kyrk copyright 2009
[VERSE 1] Now, I need no vitamins or carbs Just the fulfilling love from your heart Cause there's no drive thru lines Or worrying about getting fat There's just one serving size Forget the nutrtional facts
[CHORUS] Serve me some love Give me plenty of sugar baby Serve me some love But do it before I go crazy
[VERSE 2] I'm hooked on your servings of sweet love I can never seem to get enough I will never gain weight And I will never take more than I should But I love the sweet taste So, make my cholesterol good
[REPEAT CHORUS]
[SOLO]
[BRIDGE] To me that word diet is a bad word You know I'm going to take whatever you serve
[REPEAT CHORUS 2X]
I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks. (Daniel Boone)
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,063
Posts1,185,729
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|