OK, so we were having a conversation about pitch correction over at the BIAB site, so I fired up V-Vocal in Sonar to see what this was all about (again). OMG! Am I that far off the pitch? I realize that my voice wavers close to the pitch -- but does it sound as bad as it looks??? The opening clip from A Little Bit of Loving looks like this:

[Linked Image]

OK, what do you do with that???? "...don't make me..." is stuck between B and C -- well, most everything seems to be stuck between worlds. OK, so here is a MP3 of the original wave form you see above and then the same clip with quick v-vocal edits added in. The v-vocal part starts at around 8 seconds.

http://www.jkt9000.com/html/orig_then_v_vocal_clips.mp3

Well, what does all this mean?

Kevin


"Good science comes in peer reviewed journals. Conspiracy theories come in YouTube videos. "
Kevin @ bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh