You are like a moving target Ray

So if I get you right, we have moved from you placing all the blame for the 2008 financial crash on those people who took out mortgages they could not afford to all those left wing pinkos who have been running the country for 100 years now, running up an 18 trillion dollar deficit, and they want the conservatives and Republicans to pay for it.

I just did a simple exercise

Since the Republic was formed, there have been 44 presidents

18 were Republican,16 were Democrats, and there were 10 from other parties.


Since WWII,

Republican Dwight D Eisenhower=====1953 to 1961=====8 years
Republican Richard Nixon===========1969 to 1974=====6 years
Republican Gerald Ford=============1974 to 1977=====2 years (Finished Nixon's term, years rounded)
Republican Ronald Reagan===========1981 to 1989=====8 years
Republican George H Bush===========1989 to 1993=====4 years
Republican George W Bush===========2001 to 2009=====8 years

Democrats Harry S Truman==========1945 to 1953=====8 years
Democrats John F Kennedy==========1961 to 1963=====3 years
Democrats Lyndon B Johnson========1963 to 1969=====5 Years
Democrats Jimmy Carter============1977 to 1981=====4 years
Democrats Bill Clinton============1993 to 2001=====8 years
Democrats Barack Obama============2009 to now

When Barack Obama finishes his term, the split will be exactly equal since WWII

So Ray, your argument is that the inmates have been running the asylum for many years, running up huge deficits, and they want the Republicans and conservatives to pay...

So EXACTLY who are you talking about?




If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop