Um, Well,
Now it isn't posted anywhere that in the Housing Mess that those that took out Mortgages were to blame when they didn't have the money to pay for it. It should be self evident.

Whats-his-name said that there was plenty of blame to go around. Once again there was no actual news stories that put the blame on those that relaxed the rules so more people could take out a mortgage. There was a news brief one time about people getting loans and only had to pay the interest on the loan. It must have been all of 3 seconds.

I did read two stories, one in AARP and maybe one in Consumer Reports that the people that got interest only loans were complaining when they had to start paying the full amount, about double of what they started out with and couldn't afford the full payments. I'm sure all of them knew what would happen but did it anyway. so where is the blame? I put the blame on those that relaxed the rules. Liberals in Congress. And the people that took out the mortgages. Of course the pundit's want to blame everyone except the real persons.

If I remember correctly Jody in the Gibson Case there was never any actual case filed so as whats-his-name implies Gibson couldn't defend themselves in court.

If you were a victim of some government atrocity Jody, tell us what happened.

Again If I remember correctly there was some law passed that allowed the Fish and Wildlife Commission to go after violaters of some law about importing wood from other countries. Supposedly there was some problem with the paperwork etc.
Cutting trees in Madagascar was no crime there as they had no complaints but our esteemed government decided it was an environment infraction.

So I wonder who is breaking the law today? Oh, today it is Volkswagon who has been fudging to emission standards for the last 7 years. Hey, more red meat for the tree huggers!

Last time I checked, you can't feed good hay in the front of a cow and have clean air come out the back. But, if you figure it out the government want's to talk to you! Geronimo!

Last edited by Ray E. Strode; 09/22/15 07:52 PM.

Ray E. Strode