All I got is that in this one sided discussion of ours (I really can not accord your side a discussion...it's more like some robot like repetitive diatribe) is that you are one pissed of individual, slinging McCarthy like at some un named Liberals, Progressives, Democrats, and Communists who seem to have ruined your personal idea of the American way of life.

No matter that I showed you in black and white that your Republicans probably did more to get you into your current financial mess with a significantly higher contribution to your public debt and I'll add a few wars they just had to get into. I also showed you the Democrats, the financial system AND the gullible signatories cannot escape their share of blame because the Republicans and conservatives did not do this by themselves either.

That you cannot or refuse to see this is astounding.

Guess it is far simpler, or perhaps better said, simple minded, to blame some unidentified bogymen you can conveniently label as Liberals, Progressives, Democrats, and Communists....cause, well, you know, no one likes Liberals, Progressives, Democrats, Communists, (insert your favourite ethnic slur(s) here), Red Pop and blue smarties.













If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop