I'd love to say, "I enjoyed my listen"... but the truth of this crisis (brought on by politicians who gave our industrial might away in deals that robbed us of jobs, dignity and purpose) is that it is massive and growing. It makes the truth of the song quite painful. Our political system is so corrupt that only the wealthy can run for office... or buy some low life weasel who would sell his parents to gain wealth and power... for those in power.

The production is great, the lyric is true... but I suspect Martin is trying to tell you, "It won't play well in Sheboygan... or Nashville." I hope I'm wrong and that it sparks a movement of people seeking truth and ways to bring good, honest jobs back to this country. Not everyone needs a degree that leads to less than rewarding work or inability to really contribute to society... not to mention haunting student loan debt. We need machinists, technicians, electricians, programmers and great technical schools.

Sorry for the rant. This song has all the bones but really is intense. Best of luck with it. ----Dave