@Martin Lide

Hey, no worries. I just have to go on my old guy rant about why we make music at least once a year smile

The closest we’ve come to pitchings songs is posting them on Songtradr. I don’t really consider that pitching as it’s passive on our behalf, i.e., if a buyer discovers your music there and wants to license it then it all happens automatically. We would never write a song specifically to be marketable. The power of today’s home “studios” and the ease of collaborating via the net makes it fun to explore genres we never dreamed of working in back during our traditional bluegrass years.

We spend hugely more time mountain biking, hiking and trail building than with making music.

It’s all good. And we do appreciate that irrespective of lyric content you liked the production. Thanks for mentioning the drums! Tom is amazing with drum loops and really tailors them to the tune

J&B


Check out our new album Janice Merritt "Am I Blue Enough?"
on Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Amazon and others.