The main difference Marty, is that you have to come up with the bass part. I have to say, im pretty good with coming up with bass lines, but im still not a bass player. There's a feel, a command of the instrument, a knowing what role the bass plays, knowing what sounds are good and what arent, that I dont possess.

If I put hours and hours and hours into my stuff, and spend all kinds of money on stuff, gadgets, the reason would be I want people to hear it, I want to shoot for TV Movies, release an album, so in other words, I want people to think a real bass player is playing.

But it could be worse, I could be trying to do that on piano....

I wonder if there are extra midi bass files online. Something where you can get chitloads of patterns that you can then put through into EZ


Last edited by Fdemetrio; 03/09/21 08:04 PM.