Originally Posted by bennash
Yes your correct we wrote it . it was a team effort to get the song done on the rest ,Very common in Nashville on collaborations.

I know how collaborations work.
Before TOONTRACK, I paid studio musicians to record my music and lyrics.
I worked with them in the studio and did gtr/vox.

I also know that they considered me to be the lovable chum who was good for a few bucks now and then. And that the entire enterprise with recording studio was my version of fantasy camp. They were very good professional musicians. I was not.

As one of them said out loud once, "If you are going to be the weakest link that's ok, just bring the money."
Fantasy Camp is a significant chunk of the recording industry.
Years ago, I saw a semi talented kid raise 40k and get it sucked right out of his wallet by a Nashville producer. Had to buy his own ticket back to Texas.

I am a believer in facing things for what they are.
Once again...nonetheless...if a song created by whatever means is good...it's good.