Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Hullo Hevin, <-nice alliteration there! I can be found at http//www.ozonepete.com A goodly selection of my stuff can be accessed on mp3.com. (See sig. at bottom)
Excellent head-shot on your site; very professional (which I'm sure is the operative word). Listened to your clip. Most innnnnteresting! Stange kinda 6/8 feel with a liberal dash of "As Tears Go By". Purdy durn kewl!
I'll link you up as soon as I can remember how. Shandy? Help?
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney