Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
And nice to check out yours too Bianca. Dopwnloading a song now. To the reason for a re-visit here though. I have made a new Soundclick site for my less than savoury stuff which in the past I have either put up the less sordid with the parental guidance flag attached on my general site, or, in the case of the downright dirty stuff, have not posted it ia all. Now I have deleted all the parental guidance stuff from the said straight sites, and put them, and some of the more graphic ones on my new Graham Crass As Henderson Soundclick site. With the parental warning flag of course as they still go on the genre they sing in charts. Link is: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/grahamcrassashendersonmusic.htm
Don't go if you are easily offended as there is a bit of, stuff there I wouldn't sing in front of my, or anybody elses Mum. Having fun doing them, and maybe the missus will talk to me again one day. Came home tonight to find the Dallas Does Debbie song I wrote and recorded today, had sent my Ode To Kevin Bloody Wilson of the charts. I thought that title would work. Graham
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney