Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
I always did love a good conga line, and having missed Jazz Fest in New Orleans this year, where I've been in some fine lines, this seems like a good place to jump in. Love everyone's colorful sites!
You can go to our site www.friendsandconsequences.com to get free MP3 song files and a taste of Friends & Consequences. Our CD, YOUR BIG NIGHT OUT, will be out in mid-June.
NEW SONG POSTED MAY 11: “Big Money,” a piano-pounding rallying cry to lottery lovers everywhere: www.friendsandconsequences.com
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.