Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Hi Folks! My name is Cindy LaRosa (aka Cindy Lucas) and I have a country rock duo with my husband called North 2 South.
We belong to the newly established Tampa, Florida Chapter of JPF. I've met some terrific writers from all over the country on the Lyric Feedback Forum since I joined JPF and have even started done a bit of co-writing with a few of them and made a songwriter's demo for one terrific fellow from Bossier City, LA. It has been a great blessing with all the incredibly talented people I've met in the past weeks! I'm checking out many of these sites and many are just great!!
Thanks so much to all of you up here posting with valuable data, song-clips, site info and just plain good all-around networking! I hope to hear from some of you soon, and I will reply in turn. Meanwhile, I'm going to check out some more of these websites!
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney