Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Hey! My new website is up and running! I'm so excited and I would be real happy if you would check it out! You can find it at www.deirdrehughes.com. Thanks! ~Deirdre
[This message has been edited by DeirdreHughes (edited 03-24-2003).]
Sometimes, your a wreck on a highway Fog bound, rain soaked, and scared Sometimes, I wish I had the strength to tell you Tears are just unanswered prayers...
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney