|
8 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
56,763
guests, and
6,058
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 10,240
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 10,240 |
Dear GJ...thank you so very much for stopping by!!..have not talked with you in quite awhile....and I very much appreciate your thoughts here. What wonderful ideas!!.... When I originally wrote this......I didn't have a problem with it.....only as I'm getting ready to compile the stories and put them in a book along with printed music.....did I start questioning it......... IF I decide to include this story in the book...it needs changed....You guys are right!!.... but...I need to have those fur puff babies...get into the nest...somehow...... The song version of this..... Empty Nest Feelings ...didn't go into the specifics...like the story did...and tis fine. (me thinks) but in the story somehow..I have to get Charlotte to be a foster Mom....even if it's for temporary stays...(i.e....like if the babies are there for a shorter amount of time...till their Mom gets better)...However...then..that goes against........ ...the Mom ...taking the babies back....after another animal has touched them........hmmmmmmmmm...However...what am I talking about?  . I have chickadees raising fur puffs...and that isn't going to happen..any more often ....than a 500 year flood so  I guess in Miss Willow's Fence Row...the magical can happen...and Mama Squirrel can get her kids back. but I can also just not put in...the Story and leave the song...if I can't get it figured out in time....... which is a viable option.... let me think on your thoughts GJ......and see if there's any way to turn that around...and have the fur puffs use the nest... I do so appreciate yours and John's responses!!!... thanks ............ Kaley Miss Willow's Fence Row, and...Andy & Friends CD http://cdbaby.com/found?allsearch=kaley+willow Piano Music and Demos (Many Genres) http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=8404&content=musicChildren's Songs http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=6469&content=music
Last edited by Kaley Willow; 08/10/08 04:37 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,068
Posts1,185,741
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|