Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 225
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 225 |
Thanks You'all, I'll be trying to condense it a little later. Still trying to learn how really, and still say what I'm trying to say. Been doing alot of reading, "I'm" a work in progress. 'Still a work in progress'...aren't we all...I know it is hard to condense the words when they all mean so much to you...but I can see where you can shed a few and not lose any meaning (like TampaStan's suggestions) If I gave you my suggestions I would probably screw up the meter...LOL! (MY BIG ISSUE) So, I will spare you that but I do think you have a real good one here...keep plugging away at it. vicki
Open to co-writers and collaborations with other lyricists and/or musicians.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|