Tricia,
Sorry to hear about your sister, it's a tough road, but med. is way more advanced, so it may be something that's treatable. Praying for you and your family.

My aunt is getting out of the hospital this morning, she had a "bout" of tachicardia and her bp bottomed out, they have no idea, but thsi happens to her every 3-6 years. They have to stop her heart and restart, to get her hr regulated. She's doing well, your sister will too.

I don't know what type of heart trouble you are talking about, but I do know, I've seen many things in my own family that are heart related, yself included, and I doknow there is a lot that can be done to help, in most cases.



Caroline


http://www.myspace.com/carolineholder
http://www.soundclick.com/carolinewroteit

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them! (Dove Dark Chocolate)