|
7 members (texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, 1 invisible),
70,971
guests, and
6,008
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,589 Likes: 1
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,589 Likes: 1 |
Janice, I don't get around to critiquing nearly as much as I'd like, but I have to say this is my absolute favorite lyric of yours. I know it's probably been said before, but so has "I love you", and I keep repeating that old saw all the time, for good reason. Excellent, excellent lyric.
I'm admittedly lousy at making suggestions for modern country music...my instincts always run in more alt-country directions, if not outright nostalgia, but this definitely works for the song.
Good luck with this one!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|