|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Irwin, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
88,754
guests, and
5,862
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,082 Likes: 1
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,082 Likes: 1 |
Wow Scott !! 118 songs on Soundclick...aint THAT just cool too ? In my minds eye, I'm going fishing walking down a train track wearing overalls with one hand in my pocket and one holding my tackle with absolutely nothing on my mind but just how cool things really are !! Love the melody and the run up to the bridge. Very rememberable and simple and THAT is just so cool !! Thanks for sharing !! Thanks Darrell  I am getting a little alarmed at the number of songs up there. I remember when it was 3. Means a lot of time has passed  Glad it had that feel for you - I'm surprised at how many cool things there are when I remember to take time to think about them  Scott
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,848
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|