|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
27,203
guests, and
5,614
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,490
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,490 |
Hi Stan,
I see that you and Bill are on the same page about this! I just gave Bill a long explanation about the back story! But, I understand the points you're both making!
(Yeah, he was just an ordinary country dog who lived his life kind of wild, but got a little lovin' in the end...that's enough of a tender moment for me -- LOL!)
But I'm giving this some thought now, including clarifying the pronouns in that line -- although -- those lines will probably be changed anyway, if I fictionalize this...Hmmmmm....
Thanks so much for your helpful thoughts!
Lisa
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|