|
7 members (Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, texritter, bennash, Sunset Poet, 2 invisible),
68,513
guests, and
6,088
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,616
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,616 |
"A moment of weakness compromises even the strongest of unions" And So It Shall Be I'm going for a piece that changes pace in places, is chaotic in places, loud and uncomfortably quiet in places. I know writing substantial parts for each instrument will be a handful so I spend a lot of time trying to layout enough of the vibe I'm going for, so musicians I may bring in, can feel where I'm headed with their part. The strangest thing about it is when I find myself sitting at piano, with an acoustic guitar in my lap and I'm reaching over writing and erasing on staff sheets, like a real composer. SERIOUS MAN, "Who the hell do you think you are?"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,765
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|