|
7 members (Fdemetrio, texritter, bennash, Sunset Poet, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
70,388
guests, and
6,080
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
Hey Ant,
Wow, I can't keep up tonight with you all, thanks for your lovely comments Ant.
Just letting you know I absolutely love all types of music, and I think this is where it is all coming out in my lyrics, and my singing. To me, it is a good thing to be different.
I would also like for you to go back to my reply to Kevin, as no I wont drop the, I found a man, and you will see the reasons why.
Thanks for all your advice, I really appreciate it. Yeh I have no doubt this song has potential. I am not saying this to big note my self, I just love singing it, and listening to it. One of my favorite songs.
Michele
Aussie girl from down under.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,765
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|