|
7 members (Fdemetrio, texritter, Everett Adams, bennash, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
58,740
guests, and
6,057
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,278
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,278 |
OK Michele, I LOVE this. Reminds me of an 80/90s girl group song, and I loved those, too. Plus, I really dig the Aussie accent (dang, I miss Steve Irwin!).
If I have to pick out something, I think the line
"Stronger, wiser" kind of stops the flow slightly.
Something like this...ON MY GAME LIKE NEVER BEFORE...might smooth it out.
Good job all round!
Ben
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,767
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|