|
6 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
46,781
guests, and
6,049
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 694
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 694 |
Hi Magne, Thanks for all the compliments!  I do spend quite some time on production. For this new album, I'm averaging 2 days for the demo that Sub plays the drums to and then 3-4 days to record the final version and another solid day on the mix. I never asked Sub how much time he spends on a drum track, but I think it's 1, 2 days tops. This is all spread out over the coarse of a month, so I'll have lots of time to ponder my every step. I have considered doing 'marketing' songs, but I am no fan of the idea. It just feels wrong and unnecessary. I don't hear bands like Radiohead and Coldplay do it, so why should I?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,816
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|